A hard name to swallow but an epic motorcycle. This is old news but I think this bike is awesome.
The E1pc was built by Michael Czysz who owned and operated an architecture firm called Architropolis in Oregon. Unfortunately this visionary died of a rare form of cancer in May of 2016.
Powered by 10 individual 1.25kWh lithium battery packs with a quick change system and individual charge displays.
The motorcycle is using a custom built 127.4 HP (93.0 kW) oil cooled electric brushless DC motor producing 338.0 Nm of torque.
More info on the E1pc
- Front Suspension: Proprietary 6X-Flex custom Ohlins shock
- Front wheel travel: 114mm
- Fork Angle: 22.5°
- Rear Suspension: Concentric swingarm with linked, fully adjustable custom Ohlins TTX monoshock.
- Rear wheel Travel: 127 mm
- Front Tire: 120/70-17
- Rear Tire: 190/55-17
- Front brakes: Double disc. Full-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc calipers 4-piston, 2-pad
- Diameter: 320mm
- Rear Brakes: Single disc. 2-piston caliper
- Diameter: 220mm
- Wheels: Marchesini 10-spoke magnesium
- Dry weight: 238kg.
- Power to weight ratio: 0.5353 HP/kg