Want something better for a reasonable price? Have a look at this creative solution by maker Virginie, she grabbed some leather, glue, a piece of PVC profile, and put her imagination to work to create a masterpiece to hold her Remarkable II.
Parts list to build one for yourself
- 2 sheets of eco leather
- a pair of good scissors or a cutter
- neoprene glue or contact cement
- a piece of PVC molding 15 x 4mm* (check the measurements at the store with your remarkable in hand.)
- velcro for keeping the flap closed
- optionally you can use a piece of ribbon of your choice for decoration and to hold any stray papers or cards in place.
- A sprinkle of Virginie’s magic so it all comes out as planned.
- And if you understand French go grab her book.